The Directors and Editors Guild of Aotearoa New Zealand seeks an Events & Marketing person in Auckland for 30 hours per week, which can include weekends from time to time. The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, self-starter who:
• has strong written/communication skills
• is a highly organised planner
• has competency in marketing, including with social media channels
• knows Word, Excel and online software, such as Dropbox and OneDrive
• possesses financial management skills
• has basic design skills
Screen sector knowledge is a positive.
Responsibilities include the planning, marketing and implementation of our professional development events programme, newsletter publishing, and general and membership administration duties.
This position suits someone seeking income and flexibility in a stimulating and exciting industry. To apply, please forward a letter and CV by 14 October to firstname.lastname@example.org.